Baze Chemical manufactures a line of clay stabilizer intermediates to be used in the formulation of products to
- Stabilize water sensitive clays during stimulation operations.
- Water - soluble corrosion inhibitors in surface and downhole operations.
- Packer fluid inhibitors.
Commonly used Clay Stabilizers
- Quaternary ammonium chloride compound, successfully used to inhibit corrosion downhole in producing wells, salt water disposal, and injection systems.
- Formulated for use as a clay stabilizer (KCI) subsitute in workover fluids.
- Excellent wetting agent, surfactant, and cleaner used in solids control ahead of a downhole filming corrosion inhibitor treatment.
- Cationic Compound designed to prevent swelling and migration of clay platelets and silica fines.
- Formulations are dispersible to completely soluble in all brines, including those normally found in the:
- Oil Field
- Saturated Salt Water
- Sea Waters
- Calcium Chloride Brines.